Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Candy.....yum yum!

Halloween candy! On sale at Fred's with in ad coupon $1.99 limit 4 but most of the m&ms (individaully wrapped) had peelies on them for .50 off per package. Give the cashier the fred's in ad coupon first and then the others but that brings the price to $1.49 per pack!

Fred Meyer Apple juice or cider 64 oz 4/$5 with in ad coupon that is a stock up price for me. the limit is 4 but I will go several times this week anyway, getting 4. Elijah has to take 100% juice to school, so I just pour this in a reusable jug.

If you're not picky about laundry detergent, which I'm NOT, we go through too much, Xtra 62.5 oz is 2/$4 with in ad coupon. Limit 2

Super saver coupon this week too!! Anything basic, not grocery, pet, candy, health/beauty but still. I am looking at the 9 cube organizer that is on sale for 39.99 (we have one and I love it!!) plus the fabric bins for $5.99 there is a 10% off home coupon to use on these items and if I spend over $50 on them it will take $10 off so these will be a great deal! if you are needed a bigger item or too, or toys for Christmas, or clothes, these are great coupons! $10/$50, $20/$100, and $30/$150 just remember if you are using manufacturer coupons to give this one first so you still have the required total to get the discount

No comments:

Post a Comment